Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday in Boise

This morning we went downtown and met Mom's friends Joan & Gina for coffee. It was great to see both of them and get to show off my wonderful  man. The farmer's market in Boise is such an interesting place. Vegetables that I had never seen before and lots of great people watching! Mom and Joan go every week with mom's dog Suzy and sample the goods. Mom talks to EVERY
ONE. People were happy to see the ladies actually buying some things today, :)

After the market we went home and dad made roast beef sandwiches. Then Dale and I went off to find me some chaps. We had a few suggestions but finally found them at Cruizin Bikewear. Dale wasn't sure about the price so I suggested they throw in one of their t-shirts, they did but it doesn't have the location on it. Weird. Oh well, I have a warm turtle neck, gloves that go over my jacket and leather chaps so I should be able to enjoy the trip back to Illinois!

After shopping we spent the afternoon on the porch roasting the traditional rotisserie chicken. It turned out great. We played catch phrase and had fun with that. I have been having trouble getting the pictures on this this where I wan them so I will just add them after writing. I think it got a good pic of the quail.
Quail, right in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment